10th Annual Share the Love Food Drive
Families in the community don’t have enough food on a day-to-day basis. Thankfully, during the holidays local food banks see increased donations in the hopes that no family goes without food; however, after the holidays these same food banks are depleted and in great need of donations. This is the mission of the Share Your Love Food Drive, and they are asking for your help in restocking the shelves of our local food banks.
How can you help?!
- Buy a charm!
- Collect food from home or purchase grocery gift cards!
- Drop off food at Metalmark Fine Jewelry and pick-up your charm!
The food bank pantries are in current need of the following items:
- peanut butter
- canned fruit
- canned chili/ravioli/beef stew, tomatoes, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce, pasta of all sorts, refried beans, rice, canned chicken and tuna
- personal care items of all kinds
- Grocery gift cards ($10) are also needed for families to purchase perishable items such as milk, eggs, bread and meat.
- Families can also use these to fill much needed prescriptions.
Don’t have time? Please consider donating a Costco or Sam’s gift card. These are used to buy bulk items for the pantries and don’t require storage!
Time: 3:00 - 7:00 PM
Join us Tuesday, Feb. 13th to drop off your food, have a glass of champagne, and purchase a charm … the KSFJ gals will take the donations to the food drive Saturday morning.
*please note you can purchase a charm and donate food at anytime starting Thursday, Feb. 1, 2018, at Metalmark Fine Jewelry